Friday, November 9, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 10/17/12

We went to the Riverton Pumpkin Patch with our friends, Brittany and Adam and their boy Chase.  It was really crisp cold that night, but we (or maybe it was just me) had fun! :)  I loved going to pumpkin patches with my family growing up so I hope we can make it a tradition.  Even if Zealynn is too young to remember, at least the pics are cute! :)  The pics are kinda out of order, but I don't feel like rearranging them...so you'll see the ones when we went back to Adam's brothers house to carve them!







 I love her tooth smile! :)


 "Forcing memories" as Kev says of this pic. lol

 LOVE our pumpkins! They looked so cool!!
 Z loves animals.  It said "petting zoo" but really...it was a small horse and 3 goats.  BUT Z was still excited. :)
 Here's another "forced memory" :)
 

 She loves to drive!







No comments: