Friday, November 4, 2011

No Pictures?!

Why does blogger not let me upload pictures?! It keeps saying "web page not found". Until I'm able to figure out why it's doing that, I thought I would give a brief update....everything is going fabulous!! I had my baby showers...My mom and Jenn threw one in Corona on oct. 8th and Jamie threw me one in Utah on Oct. 29th. It was all so wonderful and it was so much fun! So grateful for all of you that came and for my family to put it on! Zealynn is really growing! We are now down to Doctor appointments every 2 weeks!! I feel really great and we started taking our Lamaze classes last Wed. It's 2 1/2 hours every Wed. night for 4 weeks. I am 33 weeks today!! Only 7 weeks to go if she comes on time! We can't believe how fast time is flying. We're so excited to meet and hold and kiss our baby girl, although, I really do love her being in my belly!!! I love playing games with her. I rub my finger on one side of my stomach and watch her follow it. She already has our hearts! Love you baby girl!

No comments: