Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jenna's wedding!


Look how happy they are!!

Chels and Ryan


Whitney and Devon
The 5 of us. Whitney, Me, Jenna, Reanna, and Chels. Chels and I are a year older then the others, but we had some great memories in high school!


Saturday, November 8th: My friend from high school, Jenna Leonti got married to Jeff Abney last Saturday in La Quinta, CA. It was a lot of fun. We were there all day and night! There was dancing, food and just visiting with friends from high school. My best friend Chelsea and friend Ryan (her husband) drove up for the wedding and my friend Whitney and her husband Devon flew in from Utah. It was a blast spending time with them. Jenna looked beautiful!
.

3 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Sounds like a blast. It is so fun to see old friends.

The Ward Family said...

I was going to say the same thing Melinda did. That's funny but it is always fun to see old friends.

Whit said...

Cute pictures! That was good times, and I miss you, a lot! Devon liked Keven and Ryan too (in a "wink wink" kind of way) jk! Seriously, if you guys cruise up here for anything you best be stoppin' by! :)