Sunday, April 14, 2013

More Easter and Kirk Family Pics 3/31

Since everyone was home for Easter, we had family pictures done!  There are 14 grandkids (plus 1 on the way) so it was quite the event, but I think it went well!  I love the colors and I think they all look so cute!
 Here's my oldest bro and the newest grandson, Oliver.  Oh I am so in love with him!






 Katrina made these amazing sugar cookies! Aren't they perfect?!
 My mom did this separate egg hunt for family night.  Each family had their own eggs to look for. Z had the pink ones...



 I just realized i put these out of order, but these were what were in the eggs and Z got a goodie Easter basket.

 Z has been having separation issues this last month and she is a daddy's girl...hence, the screaming for daddy.  :)



 She loves blowing kisses especially to anyone looking at her...so everyone behind the camera was getting kisses. lol
 and her infamous "fish kiss"



 We took an indoor pic too.  5 years ago we took one like this, but since then have added 5 new grandbabies to it.  We thought it would be cute to reenact the same picture. :)

No comments: