Sunday, April 14, 2013

California trip 3/27 to 4/6

We went on a much needed trip to California! We were so excited! We went out Wed. the 27th of March.  Z fell asleep half way through the flight, so I'd say it was a success. :)  
 Waiting to board the flight.
 When we got there, our sister in law picked us up from the airport and we went back to their place.  Z and I met up with my mom and niece and nephew at the Santa Ana Zoo.  We had never been.  Z LOVES animals and the outdoor, so I knew she would love it.







 That night, we went to our nephews baseball game.  Tyler (our other nephew who is 6) is VERY giving.  He has no problem using his money to buy other people gifts.  It really is so cute.  He bought Z a ring pop.  She's never had one, and clearly...she was obsessed.  Love that little drool

 Oh I love this picture and how much her cousins love her!

No comments: