Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thanksgiving 11/22/12

This Thanksgiving, we went to California.  We got there Monday evening and left Friday morning.  It was a much needed trip and the weather was beautiful!  We had so much fun hanging out and playing with family! On Thanksgiving day, we had it at my parents house.  My mom did awesome and was a baking queen!    

 yes, that is a HOMEMADE apple pie. doesn't it look perfect?!

 Z and Aunt Jenn! (Z turned 11 months the day before on the 21st)


 Oh i love me some turkey!
 Z's always climbing on things.  She thought this was a pretty cool hideout.
 Z and Uncle James

 Kids were hiding with Kev
 more goodies!
 Love this family!
 Z's first Thanksgiving dinner! She loved it, but she also loved playing in it.  Half ended on the floor!



 And she started walking more and more
 She loves playing with blankets (or towels or clothes) and putting them on her head.

 Playing with Grandma Kirk

 She probably left the blanket on her head for like 3 minutes. lol




 Loves looking upside down

I have so much to be grateful for and really, none of this good would be in my life without my Savior Jesus Christ!

No comments: