Thursday, December 20, 2012

Halloween 10/31/12

Well I realize this is almost 2 months ago, but I was going to use the pics from Grandpa Bruce's camera.  I didn't realize I had some good ones too.  Here's our beautiful little kitty! Right when Zealynn was born a friend said we could have her daughter's Halloween costume.  Zealynn just looked so cute in it, plus it was really warm so it was a win win!  We put the bowl of candy down and she crawled right over to it and wouldn't keep her hands off it.  She was perfectly content with just chewing on the wrapper.  She then realized if you chew hard enough you can puncture it and get the goods out of it.  She was not happy when we took it from her. :)








 Then we poured the candy on her and she didn't know what to do with herself.

 That nose is about as big as she would let me do.  Luckily I didn't have to put whiskers on!








No comments: