Tuesday, July 31, 2012

4th of July

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE FIREWORKS!? I mean, REALLY love fireworks! This year was even better with Zealynn! Kev worked the night before and had to work that night, so during the day we didn't do much so he could sleep, but at night, we went to Sugar House's country club and watched an AMAZING firework show! I mean, it was SO close up, it was awesome!  I wasn't sure how Z would take it, but she was obsessed with them!  She could not stop screaming and laughing and smiling.  It was really cute! She had a cute patriotic outfit too to go with the occasion!




 so excited for it to get started!!!

 this face cracks me up! lol




 This pic was taken while she was watching fireworks.  Glow stick in hand...super excited to see and hear the fireworks!


No comments: