Friday, February 10, 2012

"Precious Prints"- Jan. 28th 5 weeks

Kev's cousin's wife, Dani (so technically my cousin too right?), was so sweet and did Zealynn's prints for her (or more for us I guess!) I was so excited and am so excited to get it! She started up a company called "Precious Prints" and I think you all should go to her! I'm so excited to see how they turned out. I was excited...Z on the other hand.......was NOT. But these pics are awesome! Should I feel bad that I was laughing when she was crying? I hope not...look how cute she is in all these though! :)I love her face here! and her little baby hand!
Lovely Dani working her magic!
Poor girl even cries so cute!
All better once her foot wasn't stuck in the clay!
Or so she thought...aw! so sad! lol she'll be grateful when she's older right? :)

No comments: