Monday, August 22, 2011

WE ARE HAVING..............



a beautiful baby girl!!! We are beyond thrilled! On Aug. 2nd, we went to get our ultrasound (I was a little over 19 weeks) and she told us we were having a GIRL! I know that it's a 50/50 chance of what you are having, but the odds were definitely towards a boy. Kev's dad is one of 8 boys, his mom has a bunch of brothers and there are 10 nephews (and 2 nieces) on my side. I guess we're just in "the boy mode." A couple days before we had the ultrasound, I had a dream that I was in labor and gave birth to a 6 lb 12 oz 18 inch baby girl...and it only took 10 minutes. lol so I wasn't sure how true it was going to be...but since the baby girl was then maybe the 10 minute labor will be? lol Anyway....she was so cute and kicking like crazy but we couldn't see her face because she was nose planted. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to meet with the doctor (we are moving so we changed) and we'll get another ultrasound to hopefully see her face!! oh and they video tape the ultrasounds!! I LOVE WATCHING IT!!! She is so cute!

8 comments:

Carly said...

So exciting! You will LOVE having a little girl! I'm so happy for you guys!

Rick and Kori said...

Sorry, that comment above was from me, I was logged into my sister in laws account :) -Korinne

Lisa said...

You are adorable, and I know your baby GIRL will be, too! I, on the other hand, look like I'm about to deliver a baby any minute...and still have four months to go!

Sheryl said...

Ahhhhh PINK!!Love it!

Heidi said...

Fun, congrats! I loved having a girl first, both are GREAT, but a girl is just a little more fun to dress. Just being honest...he he he

CONGRATS!!!!

Julia Holmes said...

Yay! You look so cute in those prego pics!!! Girls are so fun!

Jessica said...

how exciting! girls are SOOOOOO fun :) any names yet? p.s you look great!

Ashley Christensen said...

So I saw your mom at church on Sunday...I'm SO excited for you Jess! And holy cow you are just the cutest pregnant woman ever!! Congrats!