Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

So I'm not a HUGE fan of Valentine's Day. I mean, I like it in the fact that people show people that they love each other and yada yada yada. But I don't like when people
only use Valentine's as like the one time they really show they love that person. I'm so blessed to know year round that My Love cares about me and loves me! With that being said...Kev and I knew that this valentine's would be a little more quiet for us. Kev had a big test to study for for the next day. So, on his half hour lunch break, he drove up to my work (it takes about half hour there and back to get to my work) and dropped off these amazingly beautiful flowers!! Look at those things!! They are actually still just that bright and beautiful and it's almost two weeks later! I love them so much! I ran home from work and grabbed him an apple pie apple (his fav) to be there when he got home. After that, we had dinner and I stayed up with him while he studied all night (and morning) long. That man means more to me than anything and I would happily lose sleep for him any night! Thanks for being so amazing My Love! I love you!

No comments: