Monday, August 9, 2010

Ryker's baby blessing and 4th of July

This year, for the 4th of July weekend, we went to Evanston, WY (where my sister and her family live.) Her 5th kid (Ryker) was being blessed on the 4th of July. We were so happy that we were able to be there. We got there Friday night after work. My Mom and Dad came up from California, so that was awesome to see them too! Evanston has legal fireworks, so usually people buy a ridiculous amount of it and will light fire works off a couple days before. It was crazy, but lots of fun! We LOVE fireworks!! (Are you surprised?!) :) This was Sunday before church. Micah and Jaeger...future missionaries. I love it!! Chad gave a beautiful blessing. Here's the whole Liechty fam!
The 5 kids...4 boys and 1 girl.
After the blessing, we had dinner at my sisters house. The food was awesome and I got to cuddle with this cute little guy!

And so did Kev! And so did Mom! :)
My sis Jamie and me
After some of their friends went home, we lit off some fireworks. And Kev was having a blast with the boys! Chad gets free fireworks every year because he is a police officer which makes it that more fun! Chad made this "firework gun" in high school. It was actually pretty cool! All the kids wanted a shot at it...


Cute Jaeger. I love when he closes his eyes. :)
Jamie is proud of her firework she lit. :)

Mom and Dad watching the excitement inside with Ryker so he wouldn't get scared.
After we lit all of our fireworks, we grabbed chairs and just watched...it was unbelievable. We had 360 degrees of huge fireworks coming from almost every house. It was so sweet. Jaeger wanted to cuddle up with Kev while watching it. It was so cute...he wanted to hide from Mommy too. :)
Cute Dylan wanted to be a part of the action too!

So grateful for 4th of July and for the freedom that we have. Thank you to all the soldiers out there that are fighting for me and my family!!

No comments: