Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good Things to Come

I thought I would post the latest of what's been going on, but Keven's Aunt posted this message on facebook and I just thought it was so much better. We've been enjoying the summer. We were able to go to Lagoon with my sister Jamie and her family and drove out to California to spend time with my family for Memorial weekend (and a couple days after.) We had such a great time. I love going home. The last couple weeks have been a little challenging as our plans haven't really gone the way we thought they would. My mom said something that I probably won't ever forget, "Sometimes you are going to have to have faith and take a step into the darkness." I'm starting to realize that things don't always go as planned, but if we rely on our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, then Their plans are all that truly matters. I have such an amazing husband that helps me find the good in everything. I am so blessed!

No comments: