Thursday, December 29, 2011

The last pics of pregnancy!

Definitely bittersweet! I absolutely loved EVERYTHING about being pregnant. I was very blessed with feeling amazing the whole time. I was never really tired and had a lot of energy. I don't feel like I changed much, at least Kev told me I was the same and I never really got emotional. I did have one episode at 35 weeks when I was thinking about Z growing up. Kev started laughing and said "wait, you are sad that our baby, that isn't even here yet, is already grown up?" we laughed about it and that was that. lol. I have to give drinking my water and exercising 5-6 times a week to feeling good. So there you have it. Here are my last pics before the little one came. (more of that to come!!) I was 38 weeks, 39 weeks, and the day before she came.




No comments: