Sunday, April 19, 2009

IN LOVING MEMORY....April 8, 2009

Wednesday, April 8th, 2009: Grandpa Carl Johnson passed away. Keven was very close with his Grandpa and would constantly tell me stories of the kind of man he was. I only had the priviledge of meeting him in person once at Bryan and Dana's (Keven's brother) wedding, but I was able to talk to him on the phone a few times. I immediately loved him. How can you not?! He was so full of energy. His smile and his laugh was something that I will never forget. He was such a hardworker and loved the gospel. We surely will miss you Grandpa Johnson, but we know that through the plan of salvation, we will see you again. I am so grateful for the knowledge that we have that we will reunite in heaven. It is through the atonement of our Savior that we are able to do that. I know he is continuing to spread the gospel in the spirit world. We love you so much Grandpa! Mimi, Grandpa Johnson and Bryan
Me, Grandpa Johnson, Mimi, Grandma Todd, Grandpa Todd, and Keven




No comments: